A Committee of Correspondence

A Committee of Correspondence

Cartoon Coyote Economy

| May 31, 2010

The world’s economy is poised in the air like a cartoon coyote.  It currently is running in mid-air as fast as it can.  But we all know the fall will follow — a fall way way down to the bottom of the canyon — leaving a coyote-shaped hole at the bottom. There is nothing that […]

Gov. Richardson, What About the Illegals With AK-47s Living in Remote Areas of NM?

| May 28, 2010

We just happened to catch your interview on national news night before last, Bill, in which you assured all us viewers that Arizona’s problem with illegal immigrants is far worse than New Mexico’s problem. You even cited the assassination of the Arizona rancher by one or more illegal immigrants on March 27, 2010, to support […]

“I’ve Decided What This Country Is — People Who Deserve Better”

| May 24, 2010

Last night, we watched the movie Edge of Darkness which stars Mel Gibson and Ray Winstone. We guess it didn’t do well at the box office since we had never heard of it and only bought it because we really like Mel Gibson. According to the info on the DVD, it’s been almost eight years […]

Permission to Distribute

| May 24, 2010

We have received numerous requests to distribute, by one means or another, the posts made to this blog. So we have decided to post our answer here: Please feel free to share whatever is of interest to you with anyone you believe will also find it of interest. We appreciate the time you have taken […]

To Arizona: MANY Sincere Thanks & A Suggestion

| May 17, 2010

Arizona has gotten it right again. It is, indeed, the duty of the state to enforce the laws of the land even when the criminal is an illegal immigrant! So congratulations! And thank you! We love it when someone actually gets it right. It’s refreshing to see. Arizona gets it right on a regular basis. […]

A Wee Problem With the Numbers

| May 7, 2010

During the Tea Party protests on April 15, 2010, I saw a banner carried by a small (less that twenty) group of counter-protesters stating that BHO had reduced the taxes of 95% of Americans.  Well, let’s see, it is reported that 41% of Americans don’t pay Federal Taxes, leaving only 59% of Americans footing the […]